PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
- Unauthorized Use. Without the prior written authorization of RiversEdge, you may not:
- Post, transmit, modify or distribute any material on this Website;
- Create a hyperlink to this Website that uses any logo, graphic, slogan or other protected mark found herein;
- Take any action that creates an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or amount of traffic on this Website or its network infrastructure, or that otherwise adversely affects the Website, its network infrastructure, or its users;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, modify or disassemble any of the software in or associated with this Website and its network infrastructure;
- Use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing the RiversEdge name, fictitious name, or any RiversEdge trademark;
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information of RiversEdge.
- Third Party Administrator. This Website is hosted and administered by a third party provider ("Administrator"). Under no circumstances shall the hosting or administration of this Website constitute an agency, employment, joint venture, partnership, representation or fiduciary relationship between RiversEdge and the Administrator. The Administrator assumes no responsibility or liabilities for your use of this website, the content found herein, and the services and products advertised hereon.
- Proprietary rights. All content, slogans, logos, photography and graphics contained on this Website are the property of RiversEdge and/or third party licensors. You may not download, post, transmit, modify or distribute any material on this Website without the written consent of RiversEdge. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting a license to use any content herein.
- Disclaimer of Liability. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVER AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RISK OF DAMAGE FROM VIRUSES AFFECTING THE INTERNET. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SCAN ANY DOWNLOADED MATERIAL FOR VIRUSES BEFORE ACCEPTING INFORMATION FROM THE INTERNET. RIVERSEDGE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY CONTENT, APPARATUS, PRODUCT OR PROCESS DISCLOSED ON, OR ACCESIBLE FROM THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL RIVERSEDGE, OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR THE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND SHAREHOLDERS OF THE SAME, BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION.
- No Warranties. THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TEXTS, VIDEOS AND GRAPHICS, ARE PRESENTED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. ANY MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVER IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RIVERSEDGE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, OR YOUR ACCESS THERETO, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT ANY CONTENT, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVER, OR THE INTERNET IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Disclaimer of Endorsement. Reference herein to any third party’s products, services, processes, or other information (by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise), shall not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by RiversEdge. Product and service information is the sole responsibility of each individual third party.
- Third Party Links. This Website may contain third party links, which are provided by RiversEdge only as a convenience to its users. Nothing contained in this Website shall be construed to constitute or create a joint venture, partnership, agency, employment, representation or fiduciary relationship between RiversEdge and such third parties. Such third parties shall have no authority to, in any way, bind RiversEdge. Any Websites linked to or from the RiversEdge Website are not reviewed, controlled, or examined by RiversEdge and RiversEdge is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any linked sites or content from the RiversEdge Website does not imply endorsement of the linked site or any content therein by RiversEdge. RiversEdge encourages you to be aware when you leave the RiversEdge site and to read the terms and conditions, and privacy statements of each and every website that you visit. In no event shall RiversEdge be liable to any person or entity for any damage arising from or caused, directly or indirectly, by the creation or use of a third party's Website, or the information and material accessed through such websites, whether via this Website or otherwise.
- Changes. Without prejudice to any other rights that RiversEdge may have, RiversEdge reserves the right, and sole discretion, without notice and without liability, to change, limit, terminate, modify, and/or temporarily or permanently cease to provide access to this Website, or any part thereof, to you for any reason or no reason. In the event you or RiversEdge terminate this Agreement, you must immediately stop using this Website. Further, without prejudice, liability or prior notice, RiversEdge may modify all or part of this Agreement at any time. You should frequently check this Website for such changes. Your continued access to and use of this Website after such changes conclusively demonstrates your acceptance of such changes.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RiversEdge, its affiliates, and the shareholders, officers, employees, agents and suppliers of the same, from and against all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to or arising from: (a) any violation of this Agreement by you; (b) your use of the RiversEdge Website and the Internet, or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on the Internet by you; (c) negligent acts, errors, or omissions by you; (d) injuries to or death of any person and damages to or loss of any property, which may, in any way, arise out of or result from this Agreement, and/or your use of the Internet and this Website, except to the extent that such liabilities arise from the active gross negligence or willful misconduct of RiversEdge or another party; or (e) claims for infringement of any intellectual property rights arising from your use of the RiversEdge Website or the Internet.
- Governing Law. Except for trademark and copyright matters governed by the Federal laws of the United States, the foregoing provisions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to the principles of conflict of law thereof. If any part of this document is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Information Warranty. By transmitting, uploading, posting or submitting any information or material using the Website’s Tools, you (i) represent that such information is not confidential, secret or proprietary information belonging to someone else; and (ii) warrant that no other party has rights to the information and that your transmission, posting, uploading or submission of the information does not violate any laws.
- Applicability. The terms of this Agreement apply only to your access to and use of this Website and the server and do not apply to your use of any other RiversEdge products or services. The terms and conditions applicable to such other RiversEdge products or services shall apply to and govern your rights and obligations (and RiversEdge’s) with respect to your use of such other products or services