RiversEdge Advanced Retirement Solutions is an independent provider of recordkeeping, consulting and administrative services for 401(k) and other defined contribution retirement plans.
Defined Contribution Recordkeeping & Administration
Our sole focus at RiversEdge is providing recordkeeping and administration services for 401(k) and other defined contribution plans. We are experts in providing quality retirement plan recordkeeping and administration. Our goals are to deliver a high level of service, to ease administration burdens, and to provide cost-effective solutions. Our offering includes a suite of tools and resources for plan sponsors and plan participants, and also for our advisor, TPA and other financial professional partners, that includes:
- Daily account valuation and transaction capabilities
- Account access via the web, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Additional Information
- Account access via a toll-free Voice Response System (VRS), 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or opt out during business hours to speak to a knowledgeable Participant Service Center representative.
- Electronic delivery of quarterly participant statements and plan sponsor reports, with options for hard-copy delivery
- Account management and modeling tools
- Detailed online reporting
- Toll-free client and participant support
In addition, we provide full administration services as outlined below.
Prototype Plan Document Services
RiversEdge can provide complete plan document support. We can provide standardized and non-standardized Money Purchase, Profit Sharing, 401(k), and 403(b) plan documents, as well as New Comparability 401(k) prototype and volume submitter documents. RiversEdge will keep your plan document compliant with all regulations.
Our plan document services include:
- Plan document review
- Plan design consulting
- New plan implementation
- Plan restatements
- Plan submissions
- Elective and legislative plan amendments
- Summary Plan Description
- Summary of Material Modifications
- Loan Policy, if appropriate
Participant Communication and Education Tools
Enrollment, education, and ongoing plan communications are supported by a variety of media delivery, from paper-based to electronic. We understand that investors want the convenience of accessing information and making investment changes on their own terms – at their own convenience. We provide a variety of educational and communication tools available to help plan sponsors meet fiduciary responsibilities that facilitate informed investment decision-making.
Compliance Testing and Signature-Ready Form 5500
If desired, RiversEdge will provide annual plan testing to ensure that plans are in compliance with the law and other regulations surrounding retirement plans. We will oversee and coordinate the following tests at plan year-end, provide a written report stating the results of all compliance tests conducted, and provide recommended resolutions for any test failures:
- Actual Deferral Percentage Test (ADP)
- Actual Contribution Percentage Test (ACP)
- 415 Annual Additions Limitation Test
- 416 Top Heavy Test
In addition, other testing services are available if necessary.